Parafield Gardens High School congratulates the class of 2020 who have achieved excellent results, despite the obvious extra challenges!
We especially acknowledge our 73 students who have combined VET with traditional subjects to achieve their SACE pathway, many of whom have already moved into apprenticeships, traineeships and paid work.
72 students achieved an ATAR and eagerly await University offerings in a few weeks time.
Our SACE success is demonstrated by the following results:
- 99% SACE completion
- 96 A grades
- 18 A+ grades
- 7 Merits
- 81% of our grades are C+ and above
- 17 students (24%) received an unadjusted ATAR of 80 and above
- 22 student received adjusted ATAR above 90
- Seb Facchin-Young and Yllor Pabello have both achieved an unadjusted ATAR of 94.75
- 7 Merits – Congratulations go to Fares Elkordy (Research Project), Seb Facchin-Young (Research Project), Rhytech Gomez (Research Project), Yuan Guerrero (Research Project), Sam Matthew (Research Project), Yllor Pabella (Integrated Learning – Sports) and Chloe Patiniotis (Research Project) 81% of grades at C+ and above.
A heartfelt thanks to staff and families who have supported, cajoled and encouraged students along the way! We wish all students every success and happiness into the future.